*ART: 2016- ____! out of hell

from alot to  imd into boaring care waiting to leave takes foreverbut i have trust in god :)

ps my short comic is here

2017 Me and how i wanna look sometimes 2017 age 23

ps i wanna give the satyr look a good name 


again tis a self portrait
colored in photoshop without graphics tablet 

me i like drawing me lol
No automatic alt text available.
My past salvia trip in 2009?
a friend had the same sally trip but i met him 1 year later lol XD Lmfao and the trip he was looking into the box from up high but i was being put in the box and putting me on a conveyor belt like being made and bought at a toy store XD lmfao .... so ima try to achieve my dreams but hey guys help me out you know im poor i cant touch my back pay till i get out and id love to buy janet and enrrique and tony some stuff  oh and nirvana logo on my wall i painted put me in the box lol !
 — with Tip Hero.

Image may contain: 1 person
SPONTANEOUS ART - random lines, that turn into images just followed heart urges and saw her shes guiding me to be brighter every day its called channeling messages! i call it spon art the message is she wants to please me more i need to shut the gate on the monster and shes good for me very and the monster isnt lol  so i had a dream teling e the answer is i need to just keep having faith and "the land will turn out better and you wont have the demon in your ears "  she already helped me a ton like to love myself and lessen the demons abilities so all i need to do is believe a bit longer everything is changing i love itand see it alot  "im in love" she says "smiling"  "youre hot" — withsucking my ear shes good the spiritlittle man looks like fire kanji lolBaby halo eyeball bloodshot tongue vampirecrab cross halo magnetdevil gate crown hairThumbs Up and Rose & Fire.

touch up exposure to this ^ skull appeared
Ego Death Reborn Pure





(as seen in the middle school album

i think it really was 2007 lol )

but i edited this just messed with the exposure 
added light and man made a skull so now i get it lol 

"its ironic but ... THERE'S THE PROOF!"

Maahes The Demon Lion Headed Man-Lord of Blood and Wine

Buy this design on products here!; https://karenbloodwolf.threadless.com/designs/maahes-the-demon-lion-headed-man-lord-of-blood-and-wine 

With two thumbs upcuddle fingersKaren Kawehilani Kwai-Lin Soonfist eye point tosnake head, snout to dracojesus hand lol i didnt do it on purpose for a ton of thisssthis eye makes a big draconianalso makes a big horus and my tfs head is a heart brain lolskull, hold face she looks like hermes lolRihanna and praise the lord lol.



Rihanna sketch 2017 age 23



the original logo 2016 age 23



vampire 1 2017 age 23


2016 Brothers, age 22 2016


Kurt sketch 2017 age 23


red fox me 2017 drawn in 23 mins age 23

Work in progress 2017 age 23

green fox guy 2017 drawn in 23 mins age 23


Playing Around 2017 age 23
2016

Good Natured Devil

( Me and how i wanna look sometimes 2017 age 23
ps i wanna give the satyr look a good name 

Buy Here: https://karenbloodwolf.threadless.com/designs/good-natured-devil

My Logo lol 2016 age 22
drawn in 5 seconds lol This BloodWolf has a big heart  and blood means pure trust bonds etc


Comments

Popular Posts